Thursday, September 2, 2010

Intermission Part. 1

 So I decided to apply for a job at Qantas. They asked so many questions that  I thought I'd ask Jenna for help.

She helped alright.

Molly says:  
lol
I feel I am able to make people feel at ease because I am a bright, happy person with a pleasant disposition.
In my current role I have increased my ability to empathise with customers that may be upset or angry whilst still getting my point accross, so as to not upset the customer any more then they are.
 good?
 need another one....
 how about
 prffesionalism
 or cleanlness
Jenna says:
 ahahahahaha
 ;yeah prffesionalism
Molly says:
 ya now what i mean
 lol
 oh oh
 i know
 Because i said earlier about attendant being the  the face of the company
 I cant say that thats what i am now
 becuase i am the first person people see and talk to when the com into my work
 and thats what my boss said when he hired me
Jenna says:
 dont say face of the company, that giant fucking kangaroo is, say representing
Jenna says:
 LOL
 ok
 i better change my other thing then
 so
 My professionalism and manner are
 ...
somethign somethhing something
Jenna says:
 i reckon you should do a funny application
 i reckon you should say
Jenna says:
 I can handle small tight spaces.
Molly says:
 lol
 i applyed to work at live with a cool funny app 
i didnt even get a regection letter
Jenna says:
 once when i was a kid, I was plying with my turtle and my brother was playing with his
Molly says:
 LOL
Jenna says:
 my brother had one that its neck came all the way out
 but mine didnt
 i thought my turtle was just shy
 so i pulled his neck out
 well
 when my mum found out, boy was she mad
 she stuck me in the cupboard under the stairs for a whole week
Molly says:
 hahahahahahhhahahahha
Jenna says:
 only letting me out to use the toilet
 I was fine
 and have no ill side effects
Molly says:
 maybe not Jenna
Jenna says:
 So yeah
 I can handle small spaces
Molly says:
 so anyway
 back to business
 In my current position
 I am the first person customers see and talk  to
Jenna says:
 oooh oooh
 and then add at the end
 My therapist says so
Molly says:
 hahaha
  Jenna
 lol
 help me!
Jenna says:
Yeah I got nothin

No comments:

Post a Comment